LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Apropos of everything...

Buffy, this morning I was walking from an early coffee stop (McDonalds, which gives Seniors a break on the price) to the WEBS annual tent sale, thinking about the yarn I might find. I looked down the sidewalk and coming right at me was more car art ... well, not exactly car art, but this guy moved right along and his whirligig turned so fast he looked about to go aloft. He was from Florence, Massachusetts, the Silk City and a home of Sojourner Truth. Even though Florence is a part of Northampton, he was a few miles from home.



His license plate says it all:


As Kaffe Fassett might say, add more color. That goes for your wheelchair (Pimp my Wheelchair!) as well as your knitting projects. So when I read his plate, I did laugh, happily. What a colorful start to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share