LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cuff at the bottom?

LuLu, you asked readers' opinions about putting the cuff at the bottom of your wonderful but huge coat (as called for in the original pattern)-- but you didn't ask mine. No way!! Don't do it!! If I can eliminate random rows from the R&J coat to keep it from dragging in the mud, you surely can skip that ridiculous cuff. And if it were my choice, I'd also eliminate a vertical row of squares, too. Then the coat would be only 60" around instead of 75", still enormous by any standard.
Why not make the coat wearable after all this work?

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with Buffy -- I would remove the cuff at the bottom as well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Share