LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow everywhere

Buffy, there's snow everywhere, and even more on the way today! I've traded the knitting needles in for a snow shovel.



And after seeing that psycho-thriller Black Swan, I almost traded in my scissors. I went to see all that fantastic knitting. The scarf and elbow warmer (only one arm had an elbow warmer on it, I guess to help you identify the main character easily in the dance troupe) flew by, but I was left wriggling in my seat each time a small pair of scissors made an appearance.

I came home and attached my knitting scissors to a small lanyard and hung them around my neck to make sure I knew where they were.  And guess what? I join and fuss with yarns all the time while knitting Kaffe's Long Leaf Coat, so I find that having the scissors always at hand makes the process faster. The psycho-thriller was worth it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share