LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's the first day of winter

Buffy, Christmas knitting is finished at my house. All the gifts are made and wrapped. Time to get back on track and move Kaffe's Long Leaf Coat to the front burner. I'm making it a priority in the list of New Year's knitting resolutions!

Now that you have  your Kaffe Romeo & Juliet Coat to the try-on stage, I feel like such a slacker.  I know you have many miles to go: Reknitting that very, very large sleeve into a very large sleeve will take some time. How did the frogging go?

I've just added a heart count to our Ravelry links list on the right-hand side of this blog, because I want our readers to know that as of this day, 113 Ravelry readers have favored your Romeo & Juliet Coat with a red heart! My LLC, not so many, so I'd better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share