LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

LULU'S LONG LEAF COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

BUFFY'S RED, RED ROMEO & JULIET COAT

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Bouffant Sleeve

Dear LuLu,

I know you have your hands full: our shared grandson is visiting you! Are you sweltering in the East Coast heat wave we've been hearing about? I'm safely back from Nicaragua, where it was hot and very rainy--and very green and lush. It's continued cold and wet here in the Northwest, until today, so I made some progress on Sleeve #1:


2 comments:

  1. Wow! The sleeve is beautiful! The colors are so pretty :) Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought that if I tried knitting the Juliet Coat, I would try to minimize the sleeves (I'm short and squat, and those sleeves would overwhelm me to be sure!). BUT, after having seen YOUR sleeves, I just may have to rethink a little. Your sleeves are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Share